[plug] Binary Clock

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jan 31 15:55:27 WST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:29:02 +0800 James Devenish
<devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> In message <20040131142006.3610b024.harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
> on Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 02:20:06PM +0800, Harry wrote:
> > I'm with Steve. Fawltyesque "Master of the bleeding obvious" posts
> > won't help those who don't have TFM to read :-)
>
> I think you can get a copy of The Foxtel Magazine from newsagents ;)

I don't have a telly. IKYN.

Television, opiate of the masses[1]. If you haven't seen Hal Hartley's film
"Trust" *googles* ..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103130/
http://aic.co.uk/paaul/trust.html

The Devenish Solution(tm) parallels the problem that I _still_ have neither
a binary clock _or_ its FM! Aaaargh. Circular logic bomb explodes ___*

[1] That's the penultimate. The ultimate is sport on television. A
useful treatise on this is "Out Damn Sport" by Tug Dumbly; a performance
poet out of Sydney. I have his CD if anyone who likes sport wants to hear
it. hehe

Is this binary clock running Linux or has the topic drifted as badly as
the timepiece ?

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/