[plug] Re: problem booting...

David Buddrige buddrige at wasp.net.au
Sat Jan 31 17:36:02 WST 2004

Onno Benschop writes:

> I'd be disconnecting hard drive 1 and fiddling with hard drive 2.

It's a notebook - not a PC.  8-)

But I'll certainly be trying a tools to see if I can recover.  Otherwise
(and this is looking increasingly likely), I'll use the opportunity to
install Debian.

I've got off everything that I care about; everything else on there is on
CDROM anyway.  The only trick is to get a hold of the latest copy of Debian.
Is there somewhere local I can buy a full set of the latest Debian on CDROM?
Alternately, I guess I could wander down to UCC at some point, and install
over the network...

cheers

David.

David.