[plug] *** Help wanted: Installfest flyer design ***

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jul 1 00:34:19 WST 2004

Hi folks,

PLUG is doing the installfest thing again soon -- Sunday, July 18th --
and while we've had quite a few volunteers offer to help out with
installing Linux and lending us equipment, we really need help
publicising the thing.  The general idea is that we make up a flyer,
put PDFs up somewhere and everyone here can help plaster it all over
Perth.  Before we can do that, of course, we need a poster that will
attract people.

So, we want people who can do graphics design to make up a nice poster
to advertise our Installfest.

The current (ugly) prototype can be found at:

http://plug.linux.org.au/~cameron/installfest-2004-flyer.pdf
http://plug.linux.org.au/~cameron/installfest-2004-flyer.sxw

(If you like it, thank Bernard.  If you don't like it, it's my fault.
Either way, I'm sure someone here can do something much spiffier!)

You can find more about the Installfest at http://installfest.plug.org.au/

Regards,

Cameron.