[plug] [OT] Into cars as well as Linux? I'm in a spot of trouble...

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Jul 1 09:05:53 WST 2004

Need to buy some cheap new ones. GST rebate, Tax deductible and 600 K's
to a 34 Litre Tank. In the end it is cheaper to buy a new car than to
run around in old ones. Also easy to prove to finance companies too.

Got a pic on here:
http://www.linuxit.com.au
or
http://shop.linuxit.com.au
or some of the dramas we had getting a good sign writer.
http://www.linuxit.com.au/charade/charade.html

--
Scott Middleton <scott at linuxit.com.au>
Linux Information Technology