[plug] Anyone got an 802.11g card working?

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Sat Jul 3 00:10:04 WST 2004

I've installed Mandrake 10 on my laptop and it doesn't recognise my
ethernet card (works fine under 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2..  but that's a
different story).  I decided to use this as an excuse to install an
access point, climb up onto the roof with an antenna, join freenet...
etc.

I've checked the mandrake site for supported hardware, but they don't
give a lot of details, so I'm after war stories.  Anyone got one of
these beasts working?  Was it painful/

Thanks

Alan
--