[plug] mounting logical drives.

Russ Powers russ at powerstech.com
Sun Jul 4 11:48:20 WST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 08:32 pm, Lee Jamieson wrote:
<snip>
> Heh.  It is amazing what you find in the configuration setup section of
> my distro :)  I had a hunch it might be there and looked.
>
> I am still very nervous of using the command line, and would rather use
> a gui interface any time. - Shows my windowz dependance, I suppose.

In that case you might want to use the KDE Control Center (K
menu->settings->Control Center). Select 'Desktop', then 'Behavior', then the
'Device Icons' tab and check the 'Show Device Icons' box. Your desktop will
then have icons for all of mount points in you fstab file that you can just
click on to mount and open up in a kongueror.

Regards,
Russ