[plug] live desktop wallpaper

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 5 06:48:08 WST 2004

or this http://wdk.dyndns.org/Screenshot.png

Whilst the shell command I did earlier works perfectly, auto scaling and
a bit more flexibility and adding features will dictate perl-ising it.

Nice if gnome had built in something like kde, but I cant find it and
gnome does seem on some kind of crusade to limit usability at the moment
(nautilus's multi-window approach is very similar to MSwindows explorer
multi-window default, just harder to find and turn off), but a re-visit
to kde had me back in gnome after a few days - I think because of
familiarity rather than anything specific.

BillK