[plug] MIME Types by file contents

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 5 17:09:11 WST 2004

In message <40E919BE.7080902 at postnewspapers.com.au>
> or one of its subclasses to do with parsing text/news headers. Is it
> definitely made to be able to handle news articles?

I wonder if it is something to do with the possible similarity between
headers of saved news articles and headers of RFC822 e-mail messages?
Inserting the blank line would make the headers appear to be in the
"body" and therefore no attempt would be made to parse them as headers.
(Not sure how that would lead to Bernd's specific error, though.)

> Rraig Ringer

Something appears to be wrong, and ^L isn't helping ;-)