[plug] Installfest flyers - Please Distribute!

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jul 6 09:29:43 WST 2004

http://installfest.plug.org.au/flyers

As per subject. There are two options, thanks to Leon and Cameron.

It'd be great to get these out to computer stores around Perth. If
you do so, firstly check they don't already have them up (from
LCA2003 experiences!), and let the list know so that they don't get
attacked multiple times. :)

If you would love to distribute some, but don't have access to a
printer or photocopier to print enough, let me know and we can
probably get you a bundle.

Cheers,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>