[plug] What have I done wrong?

Dean Holland speedster at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 7 15:31:09 WST 2004

The latest nVidia drivers (6106) should work properly with 2.6 kernels.
I've got them installed on this machine, FC2 with a Fedora 2.6.6 kernel.
  The previous version (5336) had a problem with the Fedora Core 2
standard kernels due to the use of 4K stack size instead of 8K. I'm not
too sure what option Mandrake chose in their kernel but it could be the
same thing.

Dean