[plug] MDK 10 on HP NX9010

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 11 01:06:42 WST 2004

Dave Dartnall wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:23 am, Kai wrote:
>
>>James Budworth wrote:

> I have an official 10.0 set that you can borrow if you like. I live in
> Dianella phone 9276 3295. I'm a dialup subscriber and it might be quicker if
> you phone if you think the originals would be any help.
> regards
> Dave Dartnall

Hehe, thanks Dave but, like Ben said, I'm currently in Sweden (if anyone
cares I'm in Gävle right now, going Stockholm tomorrow) and when I get
back to Australia in a coupla weeks there isn't enough time between when
I land in Perth and my connecting flight back to Broome.

When I get near another computer, possibly some time  later tonight
(~19:00 in Sweden right now), I'll try both my Installation CD's and see
if they get past the first stage.

Cheers
Kai