[plug] Revolution OS movie?

Michael Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Mon Jul 12 09:20:22 WST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Michael Collard wrote:

> It tells you in the credits, can't be distributed, modified etc... Bit
> of a shame, I wanted to take snippets of it.

It doesn't matter what it says. They cannot take away the "fair use"
rights. Oh wait, this is Australia. Do we have any fair use rights?
We're not allowed to tape TV (time-shift), unlike the Americans, but
we do it anyway. I'm sure you can take snippets without trouble.

--
Reading this .sig? So are your customers.