[plug] Installfest flyers - Please Distribute!

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 12 18:15:00 WST 2004

Bernard Blackham wrote:

> > If you would love to distribute some, but don't have access to a
> > printer or photocopier to print enough, let me know and we can
> > probably get you a bundle.
>
> Today the flyers (and Cameron and I) have travelled far and wide.

The flyers that we distributed are slightly modified from (and more
colourful than) the ones mentioned earlier.  For those who want to
print their own (*hint hint*), the new flyers in PDF and OpenOffice
format can be found at the same place:

        http://installfest.plug.org.au/flyers/

The new ones have -4- in the file name.  If you only have a black and
white printer, the older (-3-) versions may be better.

> [snip list]

That still leaves the Osborne Park area, Joondalup, Morley/Malaga, and
other miscellaneous places (e.g. MCG Tech in Balcatta, Netway in Wembley)
for others to cover.  *hint hint*

> Exhausted.

So I take it you didn't visit anywhere but Austins in Osborne Park?

Cameron.