[plug] [OT] Need Old Video Cards

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Tue Jul 13 13:17:03 WST 2004

Hi!

As some of you are aware, I am still trying to build up an old SCO system on
some new hardware.  For this, I'm nearly done (Short term until we port it
to Linux)  However, I'm in desperate need of some old hardware.  And if
anyone has old hardware, it's us Linux users. :)

Anyway, if anyone can help with any of the following, I'll be eternally
greatful.

What I need:

ATI Ultra, Ultra PRO or Ultra Plus  (or anything with an ATI68875 DAC)
ATI Mach 64 or Mach 64 GX
Boca Voyager
Chips and Technology 6430x
ColorGraphic Twin Turbo Accellerator (This possibly uses an S3 86c911 chip)
Compaq Qvision 1280
Any S3 864/964 chip
Stealth 64 or Stealth64 Pro, or Viper card
PG1281, or PG1281/S
Microfield T8, T8/2, V8, V8/2
Micronics MVC
Number 9 GXI
Orchid Farenheight 1280 (or above)
Pixelworks WhirlWIN
Tulip P9000

The most common chip in this list is the 86c911.  It features on many, if
not most cards.  If I could get hold of a card with this chip, regardless of
manufacturer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please mail me off list if you can help at all.

Thanks in advance,
Phil.