[plug] AT PSU

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Jul 13 14:14:28 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 14:02, John Usher (Maptek) wrote:

> > Does anybody know where I might be able to scare up a couple of new
> > ones?
>
> I see you said 'new' but...
>
> Theres a computer shop next to an auction house... i think its on
> railway parade in Maylands or something - they get all the auction stuff
> that isn't sold...
>
> Unfortunately can't remember the name, but they have plenty of second
> hand ones and they even give a one month warranty or similar.

Yeah it's called TCS. Total Computer Supplies. One of the places I
remember applying for work (after getting a tipoff that my dad was just
about hire one of their techs at his work) back when I was about 18-19
and getting ignored. Just as well cause I went in there once to see icky
Windows running everywhere.