Recordings of PLUG talks - Was: Re: [plug] ** July PLUG Seminar Notice **

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Jul 14 00:00:12 WST 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:46:43AM +0800, Steve Boak wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:32 am, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> > >
> > > Or a webcast (audio only would do) for us distance-challenged people?
> >
> > So long as it doesn't have to be live :)
> [...]
> > Bernard.
>
> That'll do for me :-)
>
> By the way if this talk makes it up on the web, are there any recordings of
> past talks that could also be made available?

There are no recordings of past talks, sorry :( It's something I'll
definitely look into for future talks, I promise.  (I said this
several months ago, too :)

We started recording tonight's talk, but unfortunately the laptop
recording fell asleep less than 5 minutes in :(

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>