[Plug] Mysql installation

Dave Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Wed Jul 14 17:31:15 WST 2004

Thanks to Jim Householder, William Kenworthy and Mark O'Shea for trying to
help with my Mysql installation - but I still haven't got it. The fact that
the docs don't match the reality and I don't know what the bloody hell I'm
doing has a lot to do with it no doubt.
So now after three reinstallations (thanks for the tip about removing the
mysql directories) - (Mdk10 by the way doesn't like three removals and
reinstallations of the same programme, I had to update Mdk10 after the third)
- I'm back where I started.still trying to get access.
Just thought you'd like to know - I'll advise further when and if I can get it
sorted out.

regards
Dave Dartnall