More [was: Re: [plug] Installfest flyers - Please Distribute!]

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jul 14 17:27:27 WST 2004

Ok,

Ada Computers, pcLinx, UpnAway in South Perth
(plus our two OpenLate grocers in SP a couple of days ago using CP's flyers
with the ink still drying)
Arrow Computers in Como
Delta Computer and OmniVision Computers in Mt Pleasant
BroadBand.Net just nearby. (these are wireless dudes but I had one flyer left .. :-)

It's been kinda fun. Reactions ranged from gleam of enthusiasm to "maybe our tech.
guy will be interested" (which could be polite-speak for
go-away-i-think-you-are-a-geek).

So any other flyer distrubution stories ? :)

btw Bernard/Cameron I printed off my own. Forgot to grab some
at last nights meeting. Doh!

cu
Harry

--