More [was: Re: [plug] Installfest flyers - Please Distribute!]

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jul 14 18:18:29 WST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:33:31 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> Bernard/Cameron?  Possibly even worse than JamCam :-P

Only if you comment on my spulling .. :o)

> Ryan and I tested your ethernet cards today, they all worked.  Thanks again.

Rightio. Well I can wield a screwdriver to fit and remove boards up until
around 1 pm. Then I have to zoom away for another engagement.

Can someone volunteer to be "The NIC Guy" for 1pm till close (and look
after the Computer Angels NICs) ? They're nice 10/100 cards so I'm
wanting to limit breakage and total loss.

Ryan and I discussed the likelyhood that some cases will have snap out
card bay blanks so we'll need screws (M3's and UNC) and blanking
plates so tender types don't do the post-install
"Wah!! You broke my 'puter. Now it has a hole." .. sort of thing.
These are the Winders first timers I'm talking about of course :-P

I can bring some blanks/screws but maybe other ppl can too.

cu
Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/