More [was: Re: [plug] Installfest flyers - Please Distribute!]

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Wed Jul 14 19:16:22 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 18:40, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Harry wrote:

> Wouldn't dream of it ;-)
>
> > I can bring some blanks/screws but maybe other ppl can too.
>
> I'll see what I can do.  I know I have quite a few blanks but
> unfortunately most are nicy shiny aluminium ones that I don't want to
> see walk home in someone else's machine.

We can bring an awful lot if needed. We have screws and blankers in
abundance. The problem is remembering to bring them. If someone pops by
we can supply anything that is in our workshop.

What we are bringing:
50 x Knoppix 3.4 CDs for giving away. We can make more if people think
it is needed. 100 odd CDs of others (Gentoo, Mandrake, Fedora, Debian)
for sale at a cheap price :) If people think there is a need we can
supply CDs of sarge (13 CDs i386) or even sid.
2.4Ghz server with full Debian Mirror, 120 GB of Linux ISOs. Gb NIC
18 port 10/100 switch. We were going to borrow a 5 port Gb Switch but it
doesn't seem to be needed now. The Server has 1 PATA Port available also
with 2 52X burners if CDs are needed.
USB 2.0 HDD Caddy.
DVD burner.

Let me know if we can bring anything else.

Kind Regards

--
Scott Middleton <scott at LinuxIT.com.au>