[plug] Rodents and blanking plates

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 14 21:08:54 WST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:48 pm, James Devenish wrote:
> In message <200407142034.42723.sboak at westnet.com.au>
>
> on Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:34:42PM +0800, Steve Boak wrote:
> > I'm just about to start cleaning up a computer which has unknowingly
> > also been the home of one or more mice (and I'm not talking about the
> > pointing type :) They seem to like the dark, warm internals, but mouse
> > piddle plays havoc with the circuits...
>
> What on earth do they eat? Bugs? And I don't even want to know what
> happens when their sh** hits the fan!

Well, there's not much food, but it's what is left behind that's the problem.
And being a horizontal case, fortunately (or unfortunately in my case), it's
stuck to the motherboard and never gets to the fan :-)

Steve

--
"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill