[plug] Web space

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 14 21:56:04 WST 2004

I am after some web space somewhere on the net to host a few video files
(different formats) of a promo video I made about linux. This video will
get its debut at the Installfest too :)  I have made 5 separate copies
in OGM, AVI (divx) and MPEG formats and they total about 500Mb.

Anyone know anywhere I can get this kinda hosting (maybe even for
free[hint hint]) to whack these files after the Installfest?  I'd host
them myself but I've got a slowish connection (512/128).

Regards
Michael Collard