[plug] Searching Email

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Jul 15 07:22:58 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 08:44, William Kenworthy wrote:
> Create a virtual mail box that contains all 530 mailboxes, then you can
> use the built in search across the lot.  About the only use Ive found
> for this function that makes sense!

Yeah, only takes six years to launch :-)

I use the vFolders a bit for my In-Box, allowing PLUG email to collect
in one vFolder for example, but that's about as sophisticated as I can
imagine. I think it's silly to create a vFolder across *all* my mail to
just filter out mail for PLUG/client/whatever.

Any other suggestions out there?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..