[plug] Online Banking.

James Budworth tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 15 07:45:00 WST 2004

Not sure how many out there have noticed, but it seems that the recent
security issues with IE are making banks think again about what browsers
they support.

I just logged onto Police and Nurses yesterday with Mozilla with the
user agent changed, no surprise it worked as normal.  However on a whim I
tried it again with the default Mozilla user agent settings and it still
worked!

Can anyone confirm that their online banking pages are no longer IE
specific?

Are there any others that have changed thier tune?

--
James Budworth