[plug] Sparc and xbox accounts

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Jul 15 12:53:00 WST 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 12:44:03PM +0800, Joel Johnson wrote:
> for the sound recording but then that wasn't part of the demo. ;-)

Wasn't my laptop doing the recording either ;) I will be more
prepared recording-wise next time, though!

> Anyways, was wondering what the accounts on the Sparc and xbox machines were
> for? The website doesn't mention this.

As per my last post to Senectus, I need to get more organised about
this!. For now, if you email me a preferred username, I'll
double-check you've paid up and create you an account :)

Kind regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>