[plug] Trying to locate "vgagl.h"

landerson easygoing at aijv.com.au
Fri Jul 16 13:31:13 WST 2004

 Dear pluggers
 I am hoping to restore an old games program, it was converted to run under
 linux (1993-4), compiled using gcc 2.4.5, I believe I have all the source codes.
 The program uses svgalib & the framebuffer-library.
 There are knowdoubt many changes that have taken place since it's original linux
 conversion & therefore adjustments will need to be carried out.
 Needed to install svgalib

 When I do a "make ...." get a series of errors but the one of current interest is

 #include <vgagl.h>   no such file or directory

 from all I have read the file "vgagl.h is part of svgalib but haven't been able to
 locate it, where do I find it??? & get it to function as it should.

 How should the command line be structured so the results from a "make ...."  command be sent to file for analysis, this does make life a little easier.
 At the moment 'cann't see the wood for the trees' when reading some of the "man or
 info files"

 Thanks

 Laurie