[plug] Installfest - Gentoo installs?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:28:12 WST 2004

I don't think we managed to sort that out... though that *may* change
between now and then.
I have an rsync mirror that I use for home.. I'll bring that in
happily, and Bernard told me this morning that he's going to bring
over a full package mirror 0.o

So we "SHOULD" be able to deal with most issue's.

I've never figured out how to build/maintain a a package mirror, but
hey.. learning on the fly is what we do, huh.. :-P

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:29:51 +0800 (WST), plasma at kesshou.org
<plasma at kesshou.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to this installfest to put names to faces and help out with
> Gentoo Installs and freaky laptop hardware, as well as wireless hardware.
> Knowing that it is highly unlikely, but I'll ask anyhow, will DSL be
> available? Most of the install can be done from the CDs, but internet
> access would be useful for downloading any necessary modules for unusual
> hardware.
>
> Thanks,
> Nathan Manzi

Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net