[plug] hdparm troubles

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sat Jul 17 12:04:02 WST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:45 am, John Knight wrote:
> I hate to ask the obvious, but is there a slave device on there? Do you
> know that your older BIOS supports these modes? If not, it'll probably be
> detrimental to performance.

No, only one drive on the bus. The motherboard manual says it supports
Ultra-DMA 33/66/100. The BIOS was updated less than a year ago.

Steve

--
VOIP-Phone - Free World Dialup number 454566 - Via 128k ISDN

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill