[plug] firefox 0.9

Russ Powers russ at powerstech.com
Sat Jul 17 14:02:43 WST 2004

Hi,

Anybody using firefox 0.9?

I'm trying to figure out how to get it to import my firefox 0.8 bookmarks
(suppose I could just copy them into the appropriate directory).

And I'm having a problem with the extensions manager. When I go to my bank
site, it comes up with a message saying I need to install the java 2
extension. I replied yes, it downloaded, and then said it had installed
successfully. I went back to the site and the same message came up. So I shut
firefox down, restarted it, and went back to the site. Same message.

Anybody run into this?

Thanks.

--
Regards,