[plug] Login Restrictions

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sat Jul 17 17:12:08 WST 2004

I wish to be able to prevent a user from local[1] login without preventing
network access. I know that putting /bin/false in for their shell will
prevent text based logins but not graphical logins.
Also if there is a way to do this under WinXP and Win2k then please tell me
as I have a few windows machines that I wish to lock down by preventing
some users from local login[1].
Thanks
Tim
[1] Local login = Logging in at the physical terminal. I don't mind telnet
or ssh

weirdo AT tigris DOT org (MSN Enabled) | ICQ# 255176389 | Riverton, Perth, WA
--- Computer languages are the only real universal languages