[plug] Linux friendly accountants?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat Jul 17 22:46:53 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 12:32, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> On Saturday 17 July 2004 12:21, Chris Caston wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of an accountant or firm  that is more than happy to
> > work with OSS?
>
> Sorry; I can't see how OSS makes a difference to accountants.
> Computers are just tools to accountants.

Well all the accountants I know only use Windows and handle customers
using stuff like MYOB and Quicken. Obviously this is not right for a
business that runs all its systems on OSS.

Otherwise I'm stuck doing all the accounting myself like I am now (in
gnucash and OO.o calc) which is a big drain of my time and my creativity
in other areas.

Maybe I should just setup some good ERP.

regards,

Chris Caston