[plug] newbie - perl problem

Jay Warwick jtwarwick at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 20 17:01:35 WST 2004

trying to setup 'razor' spam filter, but after 'make' I get following
error -

make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE/config.h', needed by
`Makefile'.  Stop.

Am using Mandrake 10 while I learn more about Linux and I have followed
the 'CORE' directory but there is no 'config.h' file there.  It appears
to me that Perl is setup properly as it shows the version when doing
'perl -v'. What do I need to change to setup razor now? (I don't know if
this is the right thing to do but have included the razor 'Makefile' to
help).

thanks
JW