[plug] Next installfest - "going Corp"

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:35:40 WST 2004

My boss has asked when we plan on having the next one, but what he
really wants is to get us, Novell, IBM and HP (etc) to put on a
"Corporate" focused gig.

Now I'm not sure how we'd approach such a thing.. but I'm all for the idea.
I believe that Novell and IBM in particular would damn near throw the
party themselves... as they're being quiet active in pushing
Novell/SUSE/IBM servers in the local Perth Business market at the
moment.
I'm sure that Linux I.T. would like to ride this wave as well, I'm not
aware of other "Linux shops" in Perth.. Except for one guy I met (and
forgot his name) at the Novell sales pitch a few weeks ago.

What's the feel here?

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net