[plug] Shell commands

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:52:20 WST 2004

Heh.. i have a zip file here of common unix command binaries for
windows.. just drop them into the system32 directory and I have grep,
ls, gzip, cat, chmod etc etc on the command line :-)
Add to that "tab completion from the "power toys" patch and I'm in a
nearly familiar environment.. :-)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:47:48 +0800, Garry <garbuck at westnet.com.au> wrote:

Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net