[plug] Fwd: Server boot problem !

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jul 22 17:49:42 WST 2004

In message <20040722093821.GA18549 at cp.yi.org>
on Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 05:38:21PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> James Devenish wrote:
> > Another non-subscriber enquiry.
> > ----- Forwarded message from mahesh <maheshw at wiaaindia.org> -----
>
> I find it curious that we seem to get quite a few messages from
> India.

Yeah, and they get all our phone calls ;-)

> Is there another Perth over there, or another PLUG perhaps, or perhaps
> it's just coincidence?

Maybe the person who replies to the original poster can ask?
It does seem odd that overseas people would seek English-language
support from.
            ^

          Perth

Google does actually list http://www.plug.org.in/ (Pune GNU/Linux Users'
Group) which is in English. Not sure how that explains people sending
e-mail to plug at plug.linux.org.au instead of plug-mail at plug.org.in
On the other hand, enter 'PLUG linux' into Google USA and click "I'm
feeling lucky"...