[plug] ssl, certificates, authotities etc

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Fri Jul 23 12:12:22 WST 2004

G'Day Steve,
       This is a pretty good article, although aimed at courier
imap/pop, the steps for creating a Certificate Authority are valid. I
used another source as well, but I can't remember what it was.

http://milliwaysconsulting.net/support/systems/courier-ssl.html

You'll need sign.sh from libapache-mod-ssl.

Adrian