[plug] Fw: Perl Training in Perth, members discount

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Mon Jul 26 12:11:13 WST 2004

Sorta unrelated.

Does anyone know whether there are places that offer a linux version of
this.  What I mean by linux isn't so much the getting around linux and
things like that I think they are pretty quickly learnt I think its the
programs.  E.g. Samba, or Bash scripting or things associated like that
that support the linux os server itself.

Marc