[plug] looking for fellow Gentoo users....

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Mon Jul 26 17:17:47 WST 2004

The easiest way for me to give it to you is to show you the link that
was given to me which sorta gives you the "tools" to do it yourself.

http://www.martybugs.net/linux/waix.ipac/

What it does is create a script for you to get everyday at a certain
time I think 8pm to get the updated list.

If you have issues contact me and I'll go through it with you since I've
implemented the whole thing several times.

Regards,

Marc