[plug] Hacker Nights (was ** July Workshop Notice **)

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jul 26 18:38:02 WST 2004

nonononono. The idea was that experienced folk'd be on that list too, but
it'd be a 'safer' feeling space for newbies to ask questions. I know I
used to be terified of the old unix newsgroups back in the day when I was
learning, basically because I'd look at the high level stuff and feel like
a dummy.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au