plug-newbies at plug [was: [plug] Hacker Nights (was ** July Workshop Notice **)]

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 26 20:40:19 WST 2004

On 26 Jul 2004 at 18:20, James Devenish wrote:

8< ----------snip -------------->8
> The idea of a plug-newbies list does have its merits (and don't worry --
> non-newbies would be subscribed).

Segregation kills society, so what would it do for P.L.U.G.

How can you hope to attract new members and Linux supporters if you want to segregate them at what
is often/usually their first approach to P.L.U.G.

I thought "WE" were a community of "Like minded Individuals" - but I guess I joined the wrong club.

"Open software - closed minds" at work here - hummmmmph !

If you elitist @#^%&*'s want segregation why not set up secret list, and spare us newbies the crap
in our mailboxes.

All for one and one for all !!!