[plug] Spark POP3 Server

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Tue Jul 27 09:33:37 WST 2004

I am away from home at the moment so my little used spark account is
getting a few emails. It appears to me that the POP3 server doesn't work
properly in that it doesn't appear to change to status of the emails to
read. I am using evolution under Debian 3.0r1 (knoppix 3.4) and had set
it up so that it left the emails on the server (spark) this appears to
not be working as each time I check my mail my 2 messages sitting on
spark redownload.
Is anyone else using the spark pop3 server and experiancing this?
Is it just the pop3 server(which appears to be cucipop)?
Tim
p.s. It doesn't appear to be doing this to all my messages just 2.