[plug] Dovecot issues

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Tue Jul 27 08:44:16 WST 2004

I haven't had a chance to look at google my question is that I seem to
in my daily logs get error messasges from dovecot-auth claiming that uid
< 100 however I still am able to use dovecot to retrieve emails and as a
imap server.  It works with squirrelmail and all of that so I'm
wondering if anyoen has come across this message before.

dovecot-auth: pam_succeed_if: requirement "uid < 100" not met by user "simon-g"
dovecot-auth: pam_succeed_if: requirement "uid < 100" not met by user "marc-w"

TIA
Marc