[plug] Pon and Poff on Gnome Bar

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Wed Jul 28 07:26:52 WST 2004

The 'Modem Lights' applet that comes standard with the gnome-applets
packages does what you want - and a bit more.  You can click the left
button and it will run a chosen command to connect and disconnect, which
is set in the preferences of the applet.

It is under the 'Internet' applet submenu.

Ryan