[plug] OT SCO anyone familier with it ?

Simon Scott simon at plumtek.com
Thu Jul 29 09:19:13 WST 2004

Another person who uses SCO a lot (or did, before his love affair with linux
started) is Kirk down at Comsoft in Leeming ((08) 93322044). He's usually
pretty busy, but might be worth a shot if you get in trouble. He too charges
by the hour tho, so weigh up $$$ vs pain.

ps. Leon charges by the hour? Jeez, I think I probably owe him some $$$ and/or
beer for phone consultations :D

pps. I had a chuckle at the subject - I thought 'yeh, a few of us linux guys
have heard of SCO in some regard.....' :D

ppps. Sorry for the top post, but it seems traditional in this thread :D