[plug] ownership

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Jul 29 16:16:58 WST 2004

smb sorry didn't understand the question.  I've just added under the
samba share directories.
inherit permissions = yes
create mode = 0770
and in hte home directories
force create mode = 0770
force directory mode = 0770
probably hsould have done 0660 though

Anyways I think that is where my issue is.  In regards to even logging
into the computer I have no idea where to start for that.  I'm going to
test that shortly.