[plug] OT: anyone looking for an old Sun?

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:06:45 WST 2004

A friend is has a Sun computer he wants to get rid of. I know nothing about Sun, so I'm just going by what he wrote down on a piece of paper for me because I said someone here might want it (it's bulk rubbish collection next week, and it's going on the curbside Sunday night according to his wife and I don't think she's joking, so be quick):

Sun lt
scsi external drives
19" monitor
frame buffer suspect

That's all he wrote down for me. Drop me an email if you want it.

Ari