[plug] Hacker Nights (was ** July Workshop Notice **)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Jul 30 12:42:43 WST 2004

Leon Brooks wrote:
> Now that I live in Currambine, I'd naturally prefer a more northerly
> venue.

The currently proposed venue (in Malaga) isn't too far -- should only
be about a 25 minute drive from Currambine, straight down the freeway
and along the Reid Hwy.  It's also about half-way to Midland, so it
should suit Adrian...  And of course, it's convenient for me too.

It isn't so close for the southerners and westerners that may want to
turn up (e.g. Bernard, Harry and Craig), but that's life.

Cameron.