[plug] Westnet Usage Monitor for Linux

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:57:15 WST 2004

It's finally happened - I'm ADSL Enabled!! ^_^

Soooo - are there any Linux-friendly download usage monitors for
Westnet ADSL customers? Preferrably a dockapp-style display, although
I'm sure my Wife would want a KDE version... Any SOAP interface?

What are others using? What is available? (Yes, I'm Googling, but I
still like up-to-date opinions too. -_^)

Thanks...

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University