[plug] Thunderbird Delete Mail off POP3 server via filter

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sat Jul 31 22:34:02 WST 2004

I am using Thunderbird 0.5 under Linux. (Deb package, side note, what
apt source can I had so that I can get the latest firefox and
thunderbird in deb package?)
I have the account settings for my Optus POP3 account to leave the mail
on the server. I have a few filters that are supposed to delete the mail
of the server if they match the filter and move them to a different
folder. It moves the mail to a different folder but doesn't delete them
off the server.
I set up a test filter and set some mail to myself that should have been
deleted off the server and it doesn't work.
Has anyone experianced this and know a fix?
Tim