[plug] Plaka discount

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Jun 2 10:59:23 WST 2004

Greetings,

As I mentioned earlier, the Plaka are under new management and are
no longer offering their 2 for 1 deal on Tuesdays. Instead, PLUG
financial members are being offered a special deal of a free (small)
soft drink or coffee with any kebab purchased upon presentation of
your PLUG membership card, at any time! They're open 10am - late
(read anytime between 1 and 6am) most days!

A big thanks must go to the Plaka for this deal.

I won't be able to make the Tuesday seminar, but several of the
other committee members will be there and able to accept memberships
and issue membership cards (if you don't already have one).

Best wishes,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>